7.19.2013

Missing people is okay

Ikinda miss you. Not in the i miss you in general kind of way. It's different. It's weird. 

I miss talking to you. I miss whining haha.  There are people who will listen to my whines. Everyone's perspective is different. I miss hearing yours.

I still talk to you. I still whine. We're generally okay. I just feel a little restricted. Time. I can't ask for too much. I have to confine all my talking within office hours. That is never enough time for me of course.  But i have to stick to it. I can't continue telling you all my useless stories thru sms or other forms of communication for fear that i might be getting too close. That i am encroaching on your personal space again. There's a tiny fear of rejection too. That i might be ignored. 

Things are generally okay. I've learned my place. I've learned I don't need to fully understand everything to accept it. I've learned that things change and they are not necessarily good or bad. Just changes. Plain and simple. 

I've accepted the limitations of some things. I've accepted some of the things i've  gotten used to had to be changed. We may not always enjoy the change. But it is for the better. Because we have to make it better. 

I miss a level ofcloseness that may have been too much for our friendship. I miss it a lot. But we have to learn to cull certain emotions. 

I miss you. And i've learned that it's okay if i do. 


But sometimes we have to bottle it up. 

No comments: