9.13.2010

Inversion

The head is naturally above your heart for good reason. Just like in yoga, sometimes you need to do an inversion, to get more blood to your head and help you think clearer.

I always used my head, and somehow always got left behind. I always ended up using my heart way too late.

I'm using my heart now. I'm not sure where it is leading me. But somehow, waking up everyday not having to argue with myself is quite refreshing. Getting that smile on my face is no longer a task.

I'm gonna be happy while you're around or while I'm around you. I'm not gonna get ahead of myself and anticipate losing you. I'm just going to be happy.

When the time comes one of us has to leave, it will not feel like something is ending. It will just mean it's time to open another chapter. A happy chapter.

No comments: