9.26.2010

I'm sorry but it's over now

It feels so good to start breathing, smiling, living again.

I constantly find myself reverting back to my old self, anticipating loss. Well, I do the inversion to put more blood to my brain. It actually works. I'm in that place now where your head is clear enough to look back and start picking up the lessons learned. Or at least the lessons you refused to learn.

I still find myself going back to my old ways, I need to start putting post its everywhere to remind me what to do.I'm just glad I remember to stop doing the things that make someone I do not want to be.

I have 1 lesson reinforced this week: Self pity, low self esteem, it's unattractive. It doesn't hurt to have insecurities here and there, I guess it is normal. But when you're from the outside looking in, you just see how it can negatively affect something that is good to begin with. Looks like "fake it till you make it" is not such a bad mantra, in the meantime.

That guy up there, his timing is impeccable, you just have to let go and trust him.

I love seeing myself smile again.

Are you happy today? I know I am.

No comments: