4.22.2006

finally

wow...
i missed this. i think i've been stuck for too long at home. as usual my loner self seeked solitude, and for more than two weeks methinks, i've been evading the world. i seriously don't know why. there must something terribly wrong with me.

i have fallen,yet again, for an image. some things you just can't help.

i should be with my friends sa EK today, but i'm not!for someone my age, i should have set foot somewhere near that place but for unforeseen, or well, simply unfortunate ones, i haven't. but that's not the issue.

supposed game today. postponed. but that's ok.

i think i'm going insane. and that's not anything new. but the voices in my head are getting louder. i'm too stupid to pick up the phone, to answer it and to make a call. i never know how to keep a conversation. i'm too lazy, period. i'm one hell of a pessimistic whatever. i've forgotten correct grammar and some form of eloquency and i'm falling for another one of my own traps.

i must really be lonely.

if there's more about this on my next post. i've really gone mad

No comments: