2.23.2006

hibernation

out of hibernation! took me quite a while. cynical me needed to recuperate. man, life is draining the hell out of me. i spent 2 days. locked up, away from the world. well, except for a 2 hr stroll at mall. saw love actually more than 5 times, in good company around 2 times and two weeks notice. love actually IS all around. now who says i'm a complete cynic? naah! i know i am, but i AM trying to see the light and enjoying it. people of actual essence live. people of great pretense exist. and i need to get organized this semester is killing me. one point at a time. and 3 solid points are almost up! i need a break! i'm getting a pretend break, but i am just starting and over. i just realized how incredibly away from myself i am. and that's why i am rambling. good night!

No comments: