4.29.2006

...

my cousins wedding today...
lost by default today...
no one to talk to today...
wow this is depressing...

oh well

we had to meet my uncle 7pm last night, 2 minutes before we left it was pouring. summer. nuff said. we were in tagaytay past 11. and my ever so cute nephew is still wide awake----thanks to the knee deep tub. ang cute niya grabe!! last time i saw him was our xmas reunion. but of course he doesn't recognize me. he was just wondering what the shining shimmering things were on my mouth and why the hell my hair is too long----or too magulo at that. his cuteness woke me up at some crazy time in the morning,cause of his wailing...but the next morning he was back to his cuteness again so that's ok.

the wedding went along fine. no breakfast for me, by the time we reached the reception i was so starved, there was something different with the food. if it wasn't unethical i would have stuffed some of those little cakes they have in my pouch... oh well, again.

i'm getting really bored by this post

No comments: