9.11.2012

Will you still want what you want when you get it?

No, I don't think you should get married just because you've already invested several years of your life in a relationship.

No, I don't think you should get married because of familiarity or practicality.

No, I don't think you should get married just because.

No, I don't think you should rush into anything.

No, I don't think you should get married because everyone's at it.

Yes, I think you should think about it.

Yes, I think you should save, prepare and have the wedding you've always wanted.

Yes, I think you should find the one you want to spend the rest of your life with and marry that person.

Quite logical? Logical enough? I just choose to say the exact opposite of what I believe in. That's the illogical part.


No comments: