4.30.2007

A good morning

I woke up with a smile. One that lasted the whole day. Like a bubble that forgot how to burst. Or a slow moving picture, one of the best you have.

It's far fetched but nevertheless a happy dream.

It took me a good half hour to get off bed simply because the i don't want to erase the images. it was one of those dreams where you know you're dreaming.

It was a nice kiss on the forehead of my dream.

Replays, reruns.

seldom do dreams come out so well that you'd want to leave the lovely world of lalaland hoping to come by a sweet reality. Me in the real world, that is saying something.

Of course, dreams are also as delicate as bubbles, ready to burst anytime. And it did.

Darling, that image once again. Let it go.

You're fighting a losing battle.

______
Methinks:
I must be sick. I'm strangely happy that I'm almost sad about it.
Need to talk or sleep or breathe.

No comments: