10.24.2006

...

new turns old turns rotten. so i need to let this out. and the birth of old ideas series.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Cuppiness and Coffiness: Happiness in a cup of coffee

Translation: cup=gazillion gallons

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Green tea frap like coffee is also inspiring then again maybe not.

I was staring at my green tea frap 3 hrs ago and it thought “ I should be a lazy creative whatever” I mean, I romanticize everything. I wait for the muses before getting to work which means I never get any work done which also means I am lazy. I work best without a schedule or rather a very flexible one. Pushing deadlines not beating them. I’ll end up in the dumps. That’s reassuring

Notice the abundance of I’s. Man I’m self centered.

No comments: