7.03.2005

hmmm

it's been a while. resulting in hmmmm.
presentation of the design concept for the good year servitek proj., over. ok though it's not ok to be ok.
i woke at 7am from a terrible tummy ache and got sleep 11 pm saturday, just wonderful innit?
well that's just my never-got-to-see-the-good-side part of my life.
but hey, hbp's just around the corner and hopefully a better layout for my site too...
i'm so clueless. about everything. what is happening around me, what is supposed to be in my head and why the heck am i babbling.
it's 11 pm and i'm wondering about stuff that usually play inside my head at 3am, i just got to learn to schedule this shenanigans my brain just loves doing. probably in dreams that you could forget when you wake. dreams that never stay. oh they never do.

No comments: