1.28.2005

time...

who was it that i saw all those times? an image that time has created for me to love. someone for my eyes to follow, for my heart to feel, to bury me deeper.

so i guess you were gone a long time ago. fast before i ever realized who you really were.

so the tears that fell were for no one. the scars that were left were for no one. i was afraid of being an empty shell when you leave me, funny how i've always been.

so it was you all along, that someone i never cared for. it was you all along, that someone who never cared. stupid me, i never realized i loved a phantom.

time is cruel. that i know now, for it left me in that puddle of shit, i thought was a haven for love. how i wasted my life for someone i thought was some one.

well i guess now, we could be together in that puddle of shit, being two no ones

No comments: